Being a Fan  

Posted by Ram in

Jai, Zindabad, Thalaivar Vaazhga ever heard this before?? Well the chances are that most of the South Indians would have heard of this, at the time of the release of a movie whose hero commands a fan following. I have always thought what makes these people go crazy over an actor??

I used to look at these people and think of themselves as people as FOOLS. All thats history now. I have become a FOOL( no i don't want to use that word anymore) , let me say a FAN myself. Boy and it does feel great to be a FAN.

The only problem however is that when i led a tension free life before, it has got very tight now. Every time a movie releases my pressure goes up. How will be the movie like? How will be the performance of my hero? What will be the response of the Public?. These things really make me go mad. Boy, being a fan is indeed tough.

However all this really is not remembered when the movie turns out to be a hit and when people give Thumbs Up to the movie.

Oh i have still not mentioned the name of my Hero. He is TARAK also called as NTR Jnr.

Now that the movie is releasing, what will be the verdict this time around??? One thing is for sure whatever the verdict may be one thing is for sure A Fan is someone who stands by his hero through thick and thin. While success serves as a fillip and failure leaves us frustrated nothing will make us change our loyalty.

I am a True FAN.

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 8, 2008 at 9:25 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=51131590

May 11, 2008 at 11:10 PM

I like Mahesh more.He's ver handsome and appears a bit more polished in his performance,that makes him different from the loudness,our movies are known.

July 3, 2008 at 2:17 PM

Post a Comment