Tit Bit-4  

Posted by Ram in

Readers please go ahead and listen to "Mungaru Male" songs in case if u have not yet listened. ( Guess most of u would have by now). Wat an amazin album!!! Songs simply take me into a different world altogether. Mano Murthy has come out with a GEM.

P.S: Mungaru Male is the Highest Grossing Cinema in the History of Kannada Cinema.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 8:20 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

I heard it when I went to visit my relatives in Bangalore.I liked the title song very much,though I can't speak/understand Kannada.:D

July 27, 2008 at 9:30 AM

By the way,I've also posted about the recent attacks and one of my favourite songs.Read it.:)

July 27, 2008 at 9:35 AM

Sure Ganesh,i too dont know Kannada, but Music has got no language or boundaries. Done.

July 27, 2008 at 7:52 PM

it's been 2 yrs dat d film was released, but they are still played in every nook n corner of karnataka. 3 months back i went to bang. n asked the taxi driver to suggest a good kannada film to watch...yeah, no prizes for guessing, he still wanted us to watch mungaru male. vana released n bombed by then.

songs r fantastic to hear n watch 2...

July 28, 2008 at 11:33 AM

Yep Santu, Songs are a treat to watch too, its been sometime since i have seen anything like these songs

July 29, 2008 at 7:19 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
July 29, 2008 at 7:19 PM

Post a Comment