Tit Bit-3  

Posted by Ram in ,

Federer's reign at the Hallowed Centre Court came to an end yesterday, Although Federer lost to the number 2 player in the world and that too in a final, i would term this as one of the biggest upset in recent times.

Nadal's win reenforces my point about the grass getting slower. Take nothing away from Nadal though. He played Great tennis.

My real worry is about Federer not volleying enough. He came in as a good serve and volley player and from there on has gone to become a baseline player. If he wants to challenge and beat Nadal from now on, on a consistent basis, he would need to get his volleying in tact.

This entry was posted on Monday, July 7, 2008 at 6:44 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

I would wish Federer comes back to form during the US Open.By the way,read 2 of my Sports-related posts.:)

July 8, 2008 at 12:56 AM

I kew it might happen when I observed that Federer struggled to win at Wimbledon last year.I thot Nadal might improve further to win it.Finally,he's done it.

July 8, 2008 at 12:59 AM

Ganesh, thnks for coming, Sure will read ur posts, but where have u posted them? In ur blog or in Kalcha's site.

July 8, 2008 at 1:40 AM

In my blog.:)

July 8, 2008 at 8:21 AM

yaaahoooooooo....

i always dreamt of seeing a kind of inconvenient look on federer's face on grass..thx 2 rafa, dose arresting moments made me shout like hell...

rafa won easily on clay and also beaten federer at his own bastion...now der is a reason to watch tennis

July 8, 2008 at 11:11 PM

Post a Comment