Few Gud Humans  

Posted by Ram in

Staying away from home without any gr8 company is by itself a very difficult task, Now add the fact that one does not know to cook and is required to cook, and it does become underably difficult for the person.

Whom shall i thank ? God or Nature or Stars, no problem i will go ahead and thank all of them for not letting me get into such a position. I can now say that i have found a "Home Away from Home", thanks to my friend and his family. As all things in this world, even this shall pass ( yeah this honeymoon period shall also end :( ). Never bother this little phase has provided me with an enviornment which has made my learning of this wonderful art called Cooking much easier( Yes U heard me right, I did call it as Wonderful, thts what a gud environment does to you)

I am reminded of my home when my friend's wife in a husky voice prompts my friend to ask my opinion on something or asks him to listen to me. This is how it happens at my home and i guess that will be the case with most of the homes.

FLIP SIDE:

However there is a flip side, as it is with most of the things in this world. I feel bad for being an unnecessary burden on them and also for me intruding into their private space :(. Sorry about that my dear friend.

GOD Bless Both of You Prashanth n Archana

P.S: My hearty congratulations to both my friends Anand( who i guess will be reading this from the US) and Srinivas who is all set to travel to Britan. Wish u all the gud luck guys, have a gr8 time and remember to rake in the millions like Deepak

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 5, 2008 at 1:08 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

like we discussed, i hope u won't write anything about me.

i know how tempting it must b, but count 5 and resist that.

July 6, 2008 at 12:06 AM

Yeah Spot on Santu,Thnks for this timely tip.

July 6, 2008 at 5:09 AM

lucky u, u h'v such good friends

July 8, 2008 at 11:12 PM

Yeah Santu, am lucky in that regard

July 8, 2008 at 11:30 PM

Post a Comment